Saturday, January 2, 2010

Who is Tavi Gevinson?


That 13-year-old girl started writing her blog in March, 2008. As the media says, she loved fashion and commented on fashion designs. Here you can read the first post of her blog:
Well I am new here.... Lately I've been really interested in fashion, and I like to make binders and slideshows of "high-fashion" modeling and designs. I'd like to know of neat websites and magazines, so comments are welcome. I plan on posting pictures in the future, but for now, I'm just getting started. Yours truly, Tavi
But now she has become a guest in the front row in most important fashion shows, she appears on TV and newspapers, and she has even invited to visit the most important designers in Tokio.

Click here and visit her blog. It could be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment